Kade had quite the day today. . .he has been really sick so I'm not sure whether or not he just felt the need to be naughty to get some energy out or what, but wow he was crazy!
I caught him with handfuls of tampons in the bathroom today and as soon as I said something to him he hurried and put the toilet lid down and tried to help roll the toilet paper back up that he had strung all over the bathroom. I didn't find out until later when I needed to go to the bathroom that he had be throwing them in the toilet.
Later in the day I found him in the bottom of my pantry dumping the rest of the Lays potato chips out onto the floor. He also had great fun turning off the TV and VCR to get a good reaction from his sister who is also sick and been watching TV all day.
All I can hope is that Kade gets a little boy just like him somday. . .though that just punishes my future daughter-in-law becuase it's the mommy's who clean up messes all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment