Saturday, November 17, 2007

Normal...

A conversation Kirra and I had while we were in her bed before she went to sleep.

Kirra: At school, before our snack, we say a prayer like this:
God is great
God is good
Thank him for our food
Amen
I don't really like to say the prayer like that, it's not normal.

Mom: Well that isn't the way we say our prayers in our family and at church, but you need to do what they tell you at preschool.

Kirra: Yes, but it's not normal. That way doesn't tell God thanks for other things. I tried to fold my arms like this (and she showed me how we fold our arms when we pray) but they told me I have to hold my hands like this (and she put her hands together like they are supposed to at school).

I'm glad she likes our way better!

No comments: