Monday, October 13, 2008

Ladies

Kade and I did a marthon shopping trip today - Hobby Lobby and the Mall for a total of FIVE hours and still no baby!

Kade and I were shopping in Hobby Lobby when two ladies walked by the end of our aisle. Kade said, "Hi!" and they said hello back to him then he looked at me and said with a coy little grin. . . "I say Hi to the Ladies!"

When we were in JCPenney's looking for a coat for Kirra all of the sudden Kade disappeared. The coat area was jam packed with stuff so I starting looking all around for him. Soon I heard, "I ober here" and saw Kade peeking out from behind some display shelves. He then told me, "I poopy!" He had hidden from me so he could take care of his business.

Later that day I asked Kade what we should name the baby and he said, "Bab" - I think we'll keep looking!

No comments: