Kade took his very FIRST step in Nana and Papa's family room on July 20, 2007 with Nick and Brett and Daddy.
Kade got a bottom tooth while we were in Idaho. . .second on left.
Kade would lay on the pillows and say, "Ni Ni" for night, night.
Kirra was laying in bed with Nana and said, "I know my letters Nana." Nana responded, "I know you do, you are so sharp!" Kirra then came back with, "Kade's kinda sharp, too. . . .uh, well now he's not."
Kirra and Scott were playing trains and Kirra asked, "Daddy will you go get rid of my baby brother so we can play trains?"
"I'm going to slap you to pieces Nana! Nana said, "That isn't very nice." Kirra quickly shot back, "Oh, I'm just kidding"
We were sitting on the floor playing games in the family room at Nana and Papa's house and Nana said, "This stinks!" (referring to the game) and Kirra said, "I bet it was my Dad!" (who wasn't even in the same room as us).
Papa was mowing lawns one afternoon and Kirra said to me, "I need to go see Papa. . .he's just gorgeous!"
Daddy said, "This movie was great" and Kirra said, "No, it was fantastic!"
Getting ready for bed one night Kirra said to Nana, "I need one of my parents. . . I have to tell them something.
Singing about Kade, "Here he comes to wreck the day! Mighty Kade is on his way!" Kade was making his way up the stairs to the loft where Kirra was playing trains with Scott.
Kirra said to Nana, "My Daddy isn't being nice to me, he won't give things to me. I'm fed up with him! Papa is better to play with."
Kirra said to Scott, "What are you doing, dude?!
No comments:
Post a Comment